By completing an order on the website you agree that we, or our card acquirer Barclays Merchant Services, are able to store your data on the ePDQ servers in the United States. To help to understand the needs of our customers and improve service, your responses to questions and other data will be held on our database. Customer's data stored on Cane Adam's secure server complies with statutory requirements. This data is not made available to any other company.
It may be possible to send you from time to time, details of other goods or services on the Brewers group of companies and its suppliers and partners on the Cane Adam site which we hope you will find of relevance and interest. If you do not wish to receive any such information, please indicate or tell us when you place and order.
We endeavour to protect the information you provide and there are various security procedures that have been put in place. Our servers can only be accessed by authorised personnel.
Why are cookies essential to how customers use our Websites?
• To keep a shopping basket and allow you add or remove product while using the site.
• To display facebook likes and share links.
• To show You Tube videos
• To monitor and manage our website traffic.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
• Session Cookies. These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help us remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information.
• Persistent Cookies. These are cookies, which remain on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor.
How to control and delete cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The help function within your browser should tell you how.